The Press Room
Kim T. Gordon is one of the country's leading experts on the small-business market and on what it takes to succeed in your own business. A professional and polished interviewee, Kim has appeared frequently on major broadcast and cable television networks (including CNN, MSNBC, FOX, and ABC) and on TV affiliates in every major market; on twenty-one major radio networks (including the Wall Street Journal and the Business Radio Networks) in addition to independent stations throughout the country; in newspaper interviews from the Los Angeles Times to the Washington Post; and in numerous major magazines from Newsweek and Business Week to Money.
Over the past 30 years as an author, marketing expert, media spokesperson and speaker, Kim's work has helped millions of small-business owners increase their success. She is the author of four books, including Maximum Marketing, Minimum Dollars: The Top 50 Ways to Grow Your Small Business, and between three million and fifteen million small-business owners read her magazine and online columns each month.
In 1991 her firm, National Marketing Federation Inc., was among the first to pioneer coaching by telephone to entrepreneurs nationwide, bringing the same high-level marketing consultation that was once available only to big-business clients, to small and medium-size businesses across the US.
Contact Kim T. Gordon with questions about:
- Marketing a small business (including positioning, branding, advertising, PR, competitive issues, online marketing, international marketing, strategic partnering, creating tools and materials, marketing on a budget, and more)
- Sales strategies for small-business owners (including cold calling, meeting and presentation skills, and networking)
- Using the Internet to grow a business
- The technologies (computers, telephones, software, printers, etc.) used by small businesses
- Small-business success stories/case histories
- Equipping a small office
- Women business owners
- Trends and issues relating to home-based businesses
- How to live and work successfully under one roof